Join a mission driven team!
Coordinator in Dutch Schools
As a Coordinator in Dutch Schools at Curiosity Learning, you and your team will be responsible for supporting students who start Curiosity Clubs (Guides) within Dutch schools across the Netherlands. You will work closely with students to give them the tools, resources and support they need to ensure a smooth set up of the club, and foster a culture of curiosity-driven learning. You will be the schools' point of contact from the point of which they agree to partner with us.
- Present the idea of Curiosity Club to middelbare 5 students at the beginning of the year to find 2-4 students who would like to become Guides and start the club in their school.
- Support and mentor Guides as they start and run their Curiosity Club, providing guidance on project development, collaboration, and effective learning strategies.
- Hold the online one hour Guide's Sessions once every week. Where all the Guides meet online for workshops, guest speakers, getting curious, or sharing experiences.
- Facilitate the Guide Training Experience twice per year.
- Collaborate with school administrators to integrate Curiosity Learning programs within the school.
- Build strong relationships with schools and address any concerns or feedback throughout the year.
- Support the Guides in setting up the Curiosity Celebration twice per year in their school.
- Collect and analyze feedback and data from schools and Guides to evaluate program effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
What you'll learn:
- Skills in presenting and promoting a unique concept in an interactive and engaging way.
- How to interview and onboard new Guides into a community.
- Experience in providing guidance and mentorship to Guides, supporting them in project development, collaboration, and effective learning strategies.
- Expertise in conducting training, equipping people with the necessary tools and resources.
- Strong relationship-building skills, fostering partnerships with schools and effectively addressing any concerns or feedback.
- Understanding of event planning and organization, particularly in setting up the Curiosity Celebration in schools.
- Fluency in both Dutch and English languages (verbal and written).
- You are willing to be part of a motivated team that's ready to make a difference
- You can dedicated 5 hours a week to help bring this vision into reality
If you're excited about the opportunity to help and have a passion for learning, we want to hear from you! Please send your resume with a paragraph on why you are interested to email@example.com.
Who are we?
Our goal is to create an environment where learners are motivated by their own curiosity and eager to explore new ideas. We believe that learning should be fun, collaborative, and driven by the interests of the learners themselves. With Curiosity Learning, we're committed to transforming the education system on a global level, and we're just getting started.
Our story began with a high school student who, like so many others, became disenchanted with the traditional education system. He knew that there had to be a better way to learn, and he started the first Curiosity Club, a space within his school where learners can learn anything they are curious about through collaborative projects. Today, we're supporting high school students across the Netherlands in starting and running their own Curiosity Clubs, and we're looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our team.
We're already operating in several schools around the country, but we need your help to continue this global transformation. As we build our founding team, we're looking for people who share our vision and are committed to making a difference. If you're ready to join us on this exciting journey, please send your resume and a short paragraph as to why you are interested to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to hear from you!