Join a mission driven team!
Sales Development Representative to Dutch Schools
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team and help us grow our organization in Dutch language schools, namely Dutch public and private schools at all levels. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting and qualifying leads, developing relationships with potential schools, and scheduling meetings with them. You will play a critical role in driving growth and expanding our base of visionary schools.
Day to day tasks:
- Identify and research potential Dutch language schools and other educational institutions that may be open to opening a Curiosity Club at their school.
- Reach out to decision-makers, via email, phone or other channels, to introduce our organization and generate interest.
- Qualify leads and develop relationships with potential schools through effective communication and relationship-building skills.
- Schedule appointments with the new schools, and help prepare materials and information for those meetings.
What you will learn:
- Effective prospecting and lead generation strategies
- How to qualify leads and develop relationships with potential schools
- Effective communication and relationship-building skills that can be applied to a variety of industries and contexts
- Best practices for scheduling and preparing for meetings with potential schools
- Time-management and organizational skills that can be applied to a variety of roles and industries
- Identifying and adapting to changes and trends in the education market and the broader business landscape.
- You are willing to be part of a motivated team that's ready to make a difference
- You can dedicated 5 hours a week to help bring this vision into reality
If you're excited about the opportunity to help and have a passion for social media, we want to hear from you! Please send your resume and a paragraph explaining why you're interested to email@example.com
Who are we?
Our goal is to create an environment where learners are motivated by their own curiosity and eager to explore new ideas. We believe that learning should be fun, collaborative, and driven by the interests of the learners themselves. With Curiosity Learning, we're committed to transforming the education system on a global level, and we're just getting started.
Our story began with a high school student who, like so many others, became disenchanted with the traditional education system. He knew that there had to be a better way to learn, and he started the first Curiosity Club, a space within his school where learners can learn anything they are curious about through collaborative projects. Today, we're supporting high school students across the Netherlands in starting and running their own Curiosity Clubs, and we're looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our team.
We're already operating in several schools around the country, but we need your help to continue this global transformation. As we build our founding team, we're looking for people who share our vision and are committed to making a difference. If you're ready to join us on this exciting journey, please send your resume and a short paragraph as to why you are interested to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to hear from you!