Join a mission driven team!
Social Media to Dutch Students
As our Social Media Coordinator for Dutch Students, you will be responsible for managing our social media channels and engaging with our audience of Dutch, primarily public and private Dutch school across all levels. You will play a critical role in promoting our brand and driving engagement with our content, and you will work closely with our marketing team to develop and execute effective social media strategies.
Day to day tasks:
- Manage and grow our social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Create and curate content for our social media channels that is engaging and informative for our audience
- Develop and execute social media campaigns that support our marketing goals and drive engagement with our brand
- Monitor and respond to comments and messages on our social media channels
- Analyze social media metrics to track the success of our campaigns and identify opportunities for improvement
- Stay up-to-date on social media trends and best practices, and make recommendations for new strategies or channels to explore
What you will learn:
- How to create and implement effective social media strategies that drive engagement and support our vision.
- How to develop and curate engaging content for a specific audience of and how to tailor that content for different social media platforms
- How to analyze social media data and insights to make data-driven decisions and adjust strategies as needed
- How to stay up-to-date on social media trends and best practices, and how to apply that knowledge to create innovative and effective social media campaigns
- You are willing to be part of a motivated team that's ready to make a difference
- You can dedicated 5 hours a week to help bring this vision into reality
If you're excited about the opportunity to help and have a passion for social media, we want to hear from you! Please send your resume and a paragraph explaining why you're interested to email@example.com
Who are we?
Our goal is to create an environment where learners are motivated by their own curiosity and eager to explore new ideas. We believe that learning should be fun, collaborative, and driven by the interests of the learners themselves. With Curiosity Learning, we're committed to transforming the education system on a global level, and we're just getting started.
Our story began with a high school student who, like so many others, became disenchanted with the traditional education system. He knew that there had to be a better way to learn, and he started the first Curiosity Club, a space within his school where learners can learn anything they are curious about through collaborative projects. Today, we're supporting high school students across the Netherlands in starting and running their own Curiosity Clubs, and we're looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our team.
We're already operating in several schools around the country, but we need your help to continue this global transformation. As we build our founding team, we're looking for people who share our vision and are committed to making a difference. If you're ready to join us on this exciting journey, please send your resume and a short paragraph as to why you are interested to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to hear from you!